Thank you for visting our website. If you have any comments or question about KSG's products or services please contact us.
write to us:
KSG, Kitfix Swallow Group Ltd,
Castleacre Road, Swaffham, Norfolk, PE37 7HU
Tel: 01760 721390
Fax: 01760 723717
If you would like to buy any of our products please select one of our approved retailers on our buy online wheel . The link will take you to the retailer's own website where you can choose to buy the goods. Although we take steps to ensure that all of the retailers meet our high standards any contract you enter to buy goods will be with the relevant retailer direct and we cannot accept any responsibility for the retailer's compliance with their contract with you.
All logos and products © Kitfix Swallow Group Ltd 2009
This website was built by Purple Network.
Webesign, animatations and illustrations by Frog Morris.
Easy Admin Content Management System and Product Management System © Nick Wright 2011
Website Terms & Conditions
The term “KSG “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kitfix Swallow Group Ltd, Castleacre Road, Swaffham, Norfolk, PE37 7HU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. The linked websites maybe be used to allow sales of goods and services. Although we take steps to ensure that all of the retailers meet our high standards any contract you enter to buy goods will be with the relevant retailer direct and we cannot accept any responsibility for the retailer's compliance with their contract with you.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an indivisual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and rembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our user needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
KSG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KSG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.