We are delighted to launch My First Paints. A brand-new painting by numbers range that was designed for children as young as 4 years. The new range features six playful designs that will spark even the youngest artists’ imagination.
Each My First Paints project comes with everything little artists will need to bring their pictures to life, a pre-printed picture board, paintbrush, picture guide and six acrylic paint pots. These new painting by numbers projects are perfect to nurture and develop creative minds.
Here is how it works:
1. Study your pre-printed picture board. You will notice that it is divided into small sections and each section is marked with a number that matches a specific colour.
2. Start painting by choosing the larger, one colour areas first. We recommend painting all the areas with the same number before moving on to a different colour.
3. Allow each section to dry before moving onto another one. Our acrylic paints are quick-drying, so it should only take a few minutes.
4. Use clean water to wash your brush out in between the change of colours and use a kitchen paper towel or a suitable cloth to dry your brush.
5. Acrylic paints become dry very quickly so keep your paint pots firmly closed when not in use.
My First Paints range is the newest addition to our popular Junior and Senior painting by numbers collections. The Junior range is ideal for the less experienced artists 8 years and up, whereas the Senior range gives the more advanced painters a chance to challenge themselves.
Explore our full Painting By Numbers collection here»